Our photo pairings are posted completely at random. It's like the card game WAR, really. On the count of three, we both flip our cards over. One....two....three...POST!





Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day of Rest

Well, we've finished up our month of mornings. And have since taken 1 (almost 2) day's off from posting. The month went smoothly! I loved taking notice of my mundane morning routines and then comparing them with my mom. There were times when city and suburbia were on far ends of the spectrum, and other times we were 2 peas in a pod.

As for now, we aren't sure what we'll do. Will we attempt another month of mornings? Or turn it into before and afters? Or even add little sister into the mix!

Who knows. But we'd love to hear what you think! Yes yes, there maybe only 2 of you who read this blog (Hey Dad!), but nevertheless, we'd love to know your thoughts.

Let us know!

8 comments:

  1. Keep the pictures coming! It is fun to get a sneak peak into other lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like before and after...

    ReplyDelete
  3. false! i read it too! i seriously love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the writing as much as the pix.
    I know it's a lot of work for such a small audience,
    but I think you have more silent fans out there than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it too! Please don't stop, Flora fam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't stop I love it too! I wish I had done something like this when we were in Cali. Hope your well! -Kathryn

    ReplyDelete